Experience: 2-3 years of experience
Duration: March to June 2022
Malaria Consortium requires qualified HR Consultants who will provide recruitment support to the Country Office on the GF NMF3 SMC intervention. HR recruitment support will be based in the Malaria Consortium country office. He/she will provide support in the overall recruitment process for the consultation period.
Specific activities for the HR support consultant
- Assist in reviewing and triaging all applications to provide a suitable long list as per job description;
- Review pre-interview questions and provide support in the logistics of the recruitment process
- Draft interview schedule and share with HR manager and hiring manager for approval
- Arrange interviews, including correspondence with candidates and panel members.
- Prepare and maintain electronic files of recruiting materials as required.
- In conjunction with SHROs, ensure that all applicants receive timely communication.
- Store recruitment data such as job descriptions, interview grids, tests on personal records in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Draft contract letters for ad hoc staff and data collectors and save signed versions accordingly
Main deliverables for the consultant
- Long list of candidates
- Interviews conducted for candidates
- Embarkation of 150 ad hoc employees and 250 data collectors
- All recruitment documents, including interview grids, pre-interview documents, contracts and other personnel documents, are properly collected and shared with HR focal points.
Qualifications and experience
- HND/BSc degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a related role
- First experience in a similar level position
- Experience in human resources or administration
- Record keeping/managing experience.
- Experience in high pressure recruitment is preferred
- Knowledge of Nigerian labor law.
Calendar of activities: March to June 2022
Number of days of technical support: 30
Number of consultants required: 2
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and eager to help achieve our goals should apply using the link below
no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 14, 2022.
Please note that applicants who do not meet these specifications will be disqualified.
All applications must be sent no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, March 14, 2022.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
NB: Malaria Consortium does not accept or request payment during recruitment. We will also not accept paper resumes; all applications should be submitted via the link above.
Click here to apply