If you have a low credit score, it is reassuring to know that you may obtain payday loans from a variety of companies that offer guaranteed approval within a short amount of time. When you fill out a short loan request form and send it to a network that offers unsecured payday loans, you will receive approval in the form of an instant prequalification result.
Even while no lender can promise that your application will ultimately be approved for the payday loan you need, prequalification is an essential step in the process.
What is a Guaranteed Instant Approval Payday Loan?
The word “guaranteed” is thrown around far too often in modern speech; one should only use it in very specific situations. When discussing payday loans, the term “guarantee” refers to decisions being made immediately at least twice throughout the process of borrowing money: once during the prequalification phase, and once during the final approval phase. There is no such thing as an assurance that a loan application will be accepted.
However, PaydayNow guarantees funds and is willing to work with the borrower to find a solution to the problem so that they can say “yes,” then the lender needs to create enough revenue to make up for the occasional bad loan while still making a profit. This can be performed in a variety of ways, including:
- A payday loan’s payback is typically broken down into more manageable monthly installments, making the loan itself more accessible to its recipients. Contrast the form of this installment loan with that of a payday loan, which is designed for persons with poor credit and requires them to repay the entire amount in a single, large payment on the due date. It’s possible to shorten the period of a payday loan in order to bring down the monthly payment. The longer the length of the loan, the lower the monthly payment will be, but the total cost of the loan will increase (usually up to 72 months).
- It is erroneous to say that a borrower’s credit history has no influence on loan decisions. A borrower’s credit history reveals previous monetary issues, which raises the risk level of the borrower. However, there are creditors that are willing to overlook a poor credit score and look at other factors instead, such as a borrower’s salary, level of education, and amount of outstanding debt.
- Verification of the borrower’s income It is preferable for both parties to come to a loan arrangement that is within the borrower’s financial means. The disclosure of the borrower’s monthly income, which may include earnings and/or perks, as well as the borrower’s other debts and fixed expenses, such as rent, is required by the lending institution. In point of fact, each of the lending networks that are being investigated establishes its own minimum acceptable monthly income restrictions, which frequently range from $800 to more than $1,000. These minimums are intended to ensure that borrowers can afford to make their monthly payments. When an online lender examines a borrower’s credit reports, the lender compares the information on the loan application to the applicant’s employment status in order to confirm that it is accurate. There are times when the lending institution would request more paperwork, such as W-2 forms, bank statements, or even copies of previous years’ tax returns.
- The income of the borrower and the borrower’s creditworthiness both have a role in the lender’s willingness to lend a certain amount to the borrower. Because they predict that their typical applicant will have bad credit, the lending networks that were investigated for this study place a significant focus on the former option. Obtaining a borrower’s first loan from a particular online lender can be challenging due to the fact that the borrower has not yet shown that they are capable of responsible behavior. You may probably assume that the initial loan amount will be on the smaller side given the conditions. When a borrower successfully repays an initial loan, the borrower and the lender build a positive relationship with one another. This positive rapport, assuming all other factors remain the same, may lead to increased loan amounts on subsequent loans. Whenever there is a deterioration in the borrower’s financial status, there is always the possibility that any previous loan experience will be superseded.
- Fees associated with the loan: Lenders are compensated through the collection of fees as well as interest. Even though the borrower is not charged for the lending services in this study, the network of direct lenders almost certainly contains some payday loan lender contenders that charge up-front fees, including an origination fee. This is the case because the borrower is not charged for the lending services. In addition, there is the possibility of additional costs that the lending service will not take responsibility for covering. These may consist of costs for overdrafts, late payments, or even potential penalties for early payment. This credit line The annual percentage rate (APR) is the principal source of revenue for a lender. Payday loans for borrowers with poor credit normally have an annual percentage rate (APR) that can go up to a maximum of 36%. The stated interest rates of 5.99% are only available to consumers who have strong or exceptional credit. The desire of a lender to impose the highest APR possible is constrained by the presence of other lenders in the market. Because of this, it is in the best interest of borrowers to investigate numerous loan options before settling on a particular one.
When you use an asset you possess, such as your car or home, as collateral for a loan, the loan is no longer regarded as a payday loan; rather, it is classified as an equity loan, which is determined by the value of the assets you own. Certain payday online loan providers may accept cash, stocks, or even collectibles as collateral in order to expand the borrower’s access to emergency loans while also lowering the overall cost of the loans they offer.
Do any loans provide guarantee approval?
There is not a single lender that we are aware of who approves each and every application that it receives in full. A move of this nature reveals extremely low standards, if not downright recklessness on the part of the individual.
It’s possible that you’ll get an offer in the mail for a guaranteed payday loan that you can turn in for a payday loan. Because the lender has researched your credit history in advance, they are able to come as close to offering a guarantee of acceptance as is humanly possible.
However, if there is a significant change in your circumstances between the time the offer is made and the time you apply, it is possible that the offer will be withdrawn. The lender reserves the right to make changes to or withdraw the initial offer in the event that certain circumstances arise.
What kind of loan is the easiest to get?
Secured loans are typically the easiest ones to get approved for. They can take the shape of a pawn loan, an equity loan, a cash advance on a credit card, a payday secured loan or any number of other financial products. Additionally, it may not be difficult for you to borrow money from close family and friends on an unsecured basis.
How can I quickly get a loan?
As was said earlier, making an application for a speedy payday loan through any of the researched lending networks is subject to two distinct approval processes:
- Prequalification: You can rest assured that you will get a fast prequalification if you can meet the minimum requirements set forth by the lending agency. The applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, at least 18 years old, have a bank account, a monthly income, a phone number, and an email address. Other requirements include being able to provide proof of citizenship or residency. You should be aware that prequalification does not depend on credit score; this is the reason why, if you complete the minimal standards, you can get speedy approval for a guaranteed payday loan. If you have any questions about this topic, feel free to contact us. Even though prequalification allows the loan service to find a good direct lender for you, it does not guarantee that you will be approved for the loan in the end.
- Final approval: The decision regarding whether or not to accept your application rests solely with the direct lender. The loan service will choose one or more direct lenders who, in their opinion, will be able to meet your requirements in the most effective manner. In the event that the service only makes one lender recommendation, you will be transferred directly to that lender’s website in order to complete the application process. The majority of the time, a decision will be made on your application immediately away; nevertheless, there are times when the lender will need to conduct additional research.
If you are able to successfully complete the two-step process, the direct lender will grant you a loan with a predetermined loan amount, payback time, interest rate, and fees, as well as a predetermined monthly payment amount. The lender will next ask you to sign a loan agreement; however, you should not do so until you have first thoroughly read all of the terms and conditions of the loan.
Pay particular attention to the fees that are outlined in the loan agreement, regardless of the past discussions and agreements that were reached. If you do not pay off the loan early, you need to be informed of the total amount that you will be responsible for paying back.
Is a credit check needed for loan approval?
The majority of unsecured loans do, in fact, require a hard credit inquiry, in contrast to secured loans, such as equity loans backed by your home or car, which typically do not require a credit check.
On the other hand, if you acquire a quick payday loan, a cash advance on your credit card, or a pawn loan, you won’t have to undergo a credit check. Additionally, it is quite unusual that a member of your family or a close friend will run a credit check on you before lending you money.
You can get a guaranteed payday loan or a pawn loan without having your credit checked, but you’ll have to pay a steep price for the privilege in the form of fees and interest rates that are extremely high.