The latest report from the IMARC group, entitled “Workflow Management System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive industry analysis, which includes insights into the Workflow Management System market share.
The global workflow management system the market reached a value of US$9.1 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, the IMARC group expects the market expected to reach $11.3 billion by 2027, posting a CAGR of 3.13% over the period 2022-2027. Workforce management (WFM) consists of a set of processes and tools that allow an organization to centralize and monitor human resource (HR) utilization data. The system enables various functions to be performed, including human resource management and workforce analysis, forecasting and planning. It involves several performance-based software to improve the efficiency of business management, front-line supervisors, managers, and workers. WFM can also create custom workflows that help improve overall productivity.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19[feminine] in the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request Free PDF Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/workflow-management-system-market/requestsample
Workflow Management Systems Market Tendencies:
- One of the major growth drivers of the WFM system market is the rapid digitization of industries. This, in turn, has driven the adoption of cloud-based solutions by enterprises to automate workflow collaborations, manage time, and control access with enhanced security.
- The recent COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent government-imposed lockdowns have forced organizations to introduce a work-from-home (WFH) business model, which makes it easier to demand the service across the globe.
- Deploying the WFM solution allows an employer to track the progress of tasks while providing secure access to documents.
- Significant technological advancements, the emerging trend of Bring-Your-Own-Devices (BYOD) and the growing penetration of smartphones are creating a positive outlook for the market.
Competitive landscape with key players:
The competitive landscape of the Workflow Management Systems Market has been studied in the report along with the detailed profiles of key players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
- Appian Corporation Inc.
- Bizagi Group Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Newgen Software Technologies Ltd
- Nintex Global Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Software AG
- Xerox Holdings Corporation.
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the Workflow Management Systems market on the basis of component, deployment type, vertical, and region.
Breakdown by component:
Breakdown by type of deployment:
- Health care
- IT and Telecom
- Transport and logistics
Breakdown by region:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, South Africa, Others)
Ask the analyst to customize and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=3134&flag=C
Main highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value chain analysis
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
Our offerings include comprehensive market information in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our client base, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
Email: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe and Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800