- Go to official website–
- On the home page that appears, go to the Careers tab
- A new page with current CIL job vacancies will open
- Click on the link that reads: “Management Trainee Recruitment Through Computer-Based Testing (CBT)”
- A new page would open, click on the application link
- The login page would open
- Register on the official website and log in to the candidate portal using your login credentials
- Complete the form and upload the requested documents
- Submit the form and print it for future references
The CIL mentioned the eligibility criteria and the diplomas required thereafter. Applicants must be an MBA/PG degree/PG degree holder/M.Tech must be from a Recognized University/Institute recognized by the appropriate statutory authority in India and must be pursuing a regular full-time course of 2 years . Further details can be checked on the official notification.
The duration of the online computer test will be 3 hours (in one session) consisting of two tests (Paper-I and Paper-II) of 100 points each. Paper I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General English and Paper II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related) with 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in each paper. Each question will carry 1 point and there is no penalty for a wrong answer. No points will be awarded for questions not attempted.